Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyep.. im feeling what youre saying the same
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5836&mesg_id=5840
5840, yep.. im feeling what youre saying the same
Posted by Federisco, Mon Mar-10-03 05:15 AM
I reread this paragraph i was writing in the first post.. and it made me think about it. Stating what i said there is more about saying something clever than it is about really finding the solution. The euro-academic syndrome... (heh, you reading, utamaroho?)

Look at the zapatistas, they have their life at stake when it comes to what they write about. Nothing matters more to them, and when it is like that, what they write will, just by nature's way, become much more true. It's the magical ingredient, and they write towards the solution more than any other reason.

so.. that's where we are, we don't live this to the bone, what we are is that we are involved. That's where we're standing.. generally. Ima try to take it further, but that's not all easy. You got to go some new ways. (But we're really getting there.)

>I feel you. We are seeing the same thing here. European
>countries are dominating the world by using evolved imperial
>tactics...and now they want to close their borders to
>FURTHER protect their interests. I understand this. It's
>a logical progression- of course they want to protect what
>they have. But, it isn't right,

Yep. If it would be right, we'd have to go back to where we belong, to our naturally designated seat. And sit down.

>and in the end we will see
>that we have created terrorist states.

We've stayed the same terrorists states, as well.. and expanded the culture that carries this terrorism by nature more.

>States that are
>weakened by imperial dominance like Afghanistan. States
>that harbor a motley crue of refugee ethnicities that have
>no where else to run to. How do you make any animal
>(including humans) dangerous? Limit it's options, corner
>it- eliminate hope.

You are right, i can see that as well now.

Have to go catch a bus home. When i'm home i'll write more.. in one hour or more. I got it all written down on notes. "I'll be back.."