Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectEXTERNAL POWERS--CATALYST FOR CHANGE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5811&mesg_id=5831
5831, EXTERNAL POWERS--CATALYST FOR CHANGE
Posted by Monique, Sun Mar-23-03 11:18 AM
"For me,this war in Iraq is a distortion and certainly any victory will have some effect,.........."

In part the distortion began when "can't find Bin Laden,go after Hussein",and escalating into the call for papers from Vice-President Dick Cheney and whatever about Halleburton during the fallout of corporate scandals.

...,"but the U.S. could care less whether,or not I am empowered."

and this is why you are such a strong person,because you empower yourself and others with strong will and determination and sharing of information.
I have visited your website and passed on to others.

"While the external powers battle it out for their SEED,there are things we can do in our own lives and communities as catalysts for change".

"OIL" has been high on the conspiracy theorist list as a reason for this war,but overshadowed by many who feel the war to be neccessary to free the Iraqui people from a dictator,but all at the same time our rights have eroded.

...."there are things we can do in our own lives and communities as catalyst for change".

In part it happens here each day.I often tell my son,who cares not for message boards,I tell him how much can be learned,or shared with millionsss of people each day,if only he would begin to either,"lurk'(and learn),"post" (and share).

I stated that I am going down to the wire with this war.

I also stated that I have moved on,basically in spirit of trying to have an Intelligence War,and not a Military War.

I found Peace before the war started,after it started that peace remains,even tho my outrage for certain reasons remain,but not out of fear.

I also stated that I beleive this war will basically be victorious for "the powers that be" due to the oil(some way,or another).

After the capture of soldiers,it has raised the level for Victory.

Yes,Iraq is setting the oil on fire,same thing Gulf War,but we recouped(?).

$$$=POWER,always has.
However,one way,or another we will become a part of these profits "however long it take".

Definitely not the "Arab World Will Not Let Us(?america?) (rule,or take over).
But,for sure all efforts will be to court,place a "puppet" government,extending how to $$$profit off their "oil" and in part could it be this why France and Russia are so adamant about not helping America win this war,because of how their stake will be diminished.

Already,one of them is talking about deterring America in whatever way it is,Post War.

I still say,how do we plan to fit in this WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER, I say welcome as how the New World Order actually began November,2000 and has been shoved in our face to this escalation,no matter our outcry!

No disrespect,but putting fear in peoples mind is and always will be a propaganda method and we live in a society that thrives on "Freedom",good times,living life to the fullest.
Tell them that all of that is under threat and you can have your way,once again basically the gift from our government is WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER--we are here to protect you from the ??enemy"??.

"Enemy Of The State" is always a must see for me and has been playing.

I still say how we fit into the scheme of what's to come about the "oil" profits is all in us in a positive way and not because you have chosen,or trying to profit off others lost lives,miserable injuries,future miseries(as some ??defected?? Iraquis are making plans to take over from what the BathParty of Iraq(??Husseins Party??),but Washington ain't quite want it to happen.

Our Military bragging Prowess has angered many,infiltrated a country,alledgedly awaiting their efforts for liberation,temporarily alienated other countries and all of this until we once again do by any means neccessary to get the "oil" of Iraq in a $$$profit scheme.

The American "oil ?barrens? are making(already made) plans.
I received my new credit card days ago,replacing the company that was bought out.I have two different unused ones.
But,we may not put forth efforts to work for these companies,because we are angered,or just feel it wrong what happened.

But for sure,until another differently fueled car is made,well we will be constant,consuming partakers of the ??"oil"??scheme in the name of "Liberate The Iraqui People",we will be funding the current efforts to get the "oil barons" their life long dream come true.

I still say,for whatever we can accomplish,and,or learn to help make change,it is time to continue our present efforts and assess our future that is yes being controlled by our Government.

How will we fit ourselves into the scheme of things.
Like I said I definitely beleive there will be many investigations forth coming,so how can we fit to see that the justice we seek is done.

Post 9-11,yes many still mourning,and it is still discussed.
But,notice how people in part(until alert reminders) are basically back to their old way of life by the settling in minds that they are left behind and must carry on with memories of Family,Friends,Love ones,but they too must survive the scheme of life.

It will take a bit loner,but like Post Gulf War 1-the same thing will occur,especially if the economy rebounds.
To watch a certain news channel,one can get the feeling of how "Oil" is the possible expectation to help jump start the economy.
Whatever is in the newest Tax Cut package,did it not recently pass,or is it just one body passed.
If fully passed ,well,hmmm,just in time when the "oil" profits eventually roll in,stock market last I watched already rising!
And who was we told would benefit from the Tax Cut.

Graduating Attorneys,Paralegals,Future Politicians(avenue to "What's Going On"-that's probably why 3 top Administrators stepped down-because the know "What's Gong On".)

Service Station:well "oil" according to conspiracy theorist is what this war is about.
Well,become hired,better still become an owner,for sure you just might learn something helpful,then sell if you like,pass on your info.

Soldiers:many will become Veterans Of The Gulf War 2.
Many soldiers will not return as they left as evident of recent events and the soldier threw grenades.
They will be families,friends,co-workers.
The family left behind will need help coping with this new soldier,new person.
They possibly could end up spat upon and more from vindictive antiwar protesters.
How will we be there for them--as "Catalyst".

A new dawning basically began November 2000,escalated into the remnants of the un-finished Gulf War 1.

It is this that we are now to become a "Catalyst" of how we fit in for ourselves and others to uplift,coach,just listen,advise where wanted,mentor families,children who are CIVILIAN SOLDIERS,never ceasing like our Government has done,never ceasing to solve,effort to solve,whatever was problems prior this war beginning.

How many National,Internation Laws,Rules,Regulations have changed since November 2000,and absolutely,no one,no one has been able to stop it.
But,still,one lone Janitor brought about "Watergate"!

21st Century the book will be in volumes:

FLOODGATE
Volume 1-geginning with FloridaGate.

But,mindful this is ,maybe not as others might clarify,but November 2000 was the beginning of a slap in our face,upon our minds-- GLOBE-WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER.