Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectThis War=Bullshit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5633&mesg_id=5738
5738, This War=Bullshit
Posted by DeRayeMustafa, Thu Mar-20-03 09:30 AM
Bush has been bullshittin' us and the rest of the world during this whole thing, Saddam has been bullshittin' Bush and the rest of the world the whole time. Its as simple as that. Money hungry muthaphucka's who use any means neccesarry to get loot and perserve they're place in power. Like someone said a while ago, let these two settle the shit between them. But now its too late.

As we enter this stage of the US/Iraqi dispute many US citizens will not come home and many more Iraqi's will be killed. (But we'll only be told of maybe half of the casualty #) No matter what this will not be a sweet, short and simple war. As of last night at least a half a million people now have a refueled fire of anger burning for the US, and we are even more so vulnerable to terrorist attacks. I'm not going on any facts,I'm just bullshittin', but I'm sure we are all aware of the possible danger that lies ahead for us all. This shit is really stupid, but I suppose Saddam is THAT much of a threat huh?! And I guess America is SUCH a freedom loving country that it is not only our duty, but our god given right to liberate every country from tyranical rulers with weapons of mass destruction, right?

If I sound the least bit sarcastic then my point has gotten across. I'm against the war, but there really ain't much I can do about it, so I'll just sit back and watch my government fuck up and you blind ass, ignoramouses support wrong doing at its best. I think North Korea is a more serious threat, but they're not an Arab state, so I guess that pushes them a little further down the importance scale of fighting terrorist. I close this with one question. A question that no one seems to be asking or just simply dancing around. As one of the biggest providers, harbourers and users of WMD, what right do we have to say if someone can have them or not? Not to say that I want Saddam to have chemical, nuclear or biohazardist weapons, but really, should we practice what we preach? Or are we just feeling guilty because we put the mutha' phucka' in power in the first place and GAVE him WMD?!
{}--------------------------------{}-------------------------{}
"I am the Lord thy God...Thou shalt have no other Gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in Heaven above what is in the Earth beneath, or that is in the water under the Earth; Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them nor serve them." (Exodus 20:2-5)

"My people unite and let's all get down. We got to have what?! Love, peace and understanding!"-The Mighty Mos

{}--------------------------------{}-------------------------{}

www.ihatemtv.com

www.sexualchocolateandthewhiteboys.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(+)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, neither shall the children be put to death for their Fathers. Every man shall be put to death for his own sin." (Deuteronomy 24:16)