Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Bush is the man!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5633&mesg_id=5641
5641, RE: Bush is the man!
Posted by noirelover1, Tue Mar-18-03 08:17 AM
I hate his policies and the things he stands for but DAMN!
This mofo does whatever he wants like it aint shit! Stole the election, murders the english vocabulary, tell everybody he dont give a damn what you think about the war, ignores the economy, gives tax cut that fucks up the deficit, pre-grants defense and rebuilding contracts to buddies, submits budget proposal thats way outta wack, (add on here).............. does all this with a straight face, then looks at the crowd like "what the fuck ya'll going to do about it, WHAT WHAT WHAT"

Not only does he get away with it, but nobody stands up to him (demoBRATS) and people love him.

Bush is a REAL GANGSTA, forget 50 Cent and any other 'rap' gangsta you think you know
Well again I say I dig JAY Z’s ability, but as a 30 plus man sometimes I’m baffled by him. The fact of having the half white MID SOUTH COLISEUM in MEMPHIS crowd yell ‘my nigga’ nationally on SHOWTIME a few miles from where DR MARTIN LUTHER KING was killed in 1968, while comparing himself to him can be confusing, but again read what I just wrote and judge for yourself. The cat is much smarter than that.

Chuck D

"I worry when people are able to imitate hip-hop so well on Saturday Night Live skits -- it means we have set this culture up to be just one thing. I think the big problem comes from us trying to please the crowd. We limit hip-hop to just one look, one uniform, one statement of being real: getting money and guns and women, or selling dope all the time.
"But you try to please the crowd, and the crowd might change. They may say, 'We're tired of that gangsta stuff.' Or a new cat will come in, doing the same thing as you. But because his face is new, he'll get accepted(50 Cent). As Ice Cube said, 'They'll have a new nigga next year.'

Common