Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectall you bleeding hearts!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5549&mesg_id=5620
5620, all you bleeding hearts!
Posted by Plan B, Sat Mar-29-03 03:52 AM
Here is one Hip-Hop Head who is 'gasp' for the war. It is true I said it. To make things worse I'm Black,intelligent and support the President 100 percent. I wish that all of you who are posting sh*t at least have your information correct. I think ya'll are so caught up in the whole Republicans are bad and Democrats are good mess, that you want to see this country fail because George Bush is President. Keep saying that we are in their for oil is ignorant at best. We could have taken the oil in 91' during the first gulf war. The reason Bush is telling them not to burn the oil is because that is their main resource, that is why other countries do business with them. No Oil, No Trading. It humors me when I hear people whining about the war when they think it's about oil and then walk over to their nice Escalade or Denali,whatever the SUV of the month is. If you're so concerned about them maintainng their oil, why not buy one of the Honda Hybrids or something. If their is no high demand for oil in America then it won't be a high demand to go secure it either, correct? If you feel so strong about something then put your MONEY where your MOUTH is!!
The simple fact is, America is doing it's best to free the Iraqi people while at the same time,rid us of a tyrant who if we let keep going unchecked will rid the world of us!!