Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectKilled while surrendering...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5549&mesg_id=5607
5607, Killed while surrendering...
Posted by FoundationIV, Wed Mar-26-03 04:34 AM

I've heard different reports. One says Iraqi's are faking surrender to kill Americans. The other says Americans are being ambushed, surrendering with hands up, and being murdered (it's murder because it's a war crime to kill a surrendering force.)

But, then again, we ARE invading these people's homeland and we are a bigger, wealthier and "better" trained military. Tactics like these are what make victors out of underdogs. There are no rules when it comes to defending your home. If you have to murder, you'll murder, when your brothers and sisters, fathers, mothers and babies are being killed in order for a invading force to oust your president. It reminds me of the movie "Red Dawn". The invading Russians getting put in there place by these rogue - guerilla tactic weilding high school students called "Wolverines!!!" - really, they were defending their homes and families and they were using whatever means. (Terrorism)

Please discuss, I would like to hear comments on my thoughts.

Thanks in advance.