Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: iraq: reasons for or against, soliders, safety, etc
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5549&mesg_id=5600
5600, RE: iraq: reasons for or against, soliders, safety, etc
Posted by 1on1, Tue Mar-25-03 04:09 PM
Let's get something straight, you don't know me so let's not take this to a personal level. You talk about evil and things of the devil, well judging from your comments you seem to be the evil one. I do not use profanity so I won't stoop to your lower level. Let me just tell you a little about the person you called a "brainwashed twelve year old". I am a single black mother of one. I attend Southern University and will be graduating in two years. I am a strong, intellegent black woman raising my child, so I refused to be disrespected by some jerk on the internet. I have every right to speak my mind and by the way you made a comment about speaking what you know? Well I think you need to practice what you preach because a lot of the "claims" that you have posted are biased from your own agenda. And if you think Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9-11 you are just ignorant. I think, no, I know you need to learn some respect. Oh, you don't have to be sorry for my sister. She is living her life and it's sad that she has to fight for ingrates like yourself if and when, America does get attacked. She is well taken care of and who cares about what you think of the military, sounds to me like a personal problem. You can call me racist if you want to but you really need to get over the "white devil" thing. If you really want peace we as blacks need to make peace with all Americans and not hold slavery as a badge to hate. If you really want to talk about double-standards that to me is the biggest one. I think you are just a hateful human being and that was really justified when I read those comments you made about me. I hope you feel really STUPID as you realize that I am a woman that overcame all the statistics. Once again, let's not make this personal because you really don't want to go there, trust me you don't. Oh, and that makes you the childish twelve-year old. 1on1. I'm out.