Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Is Evil really Evil?.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5388&mesg_id=5439
5439, RE: Is Evil really Evil?.....
Posted by Kozmikblak, Thu Apr-03-03 10:31 AM
>>Can God be classified as Good or Evil?
>
>Response: Speaking from a Christian world-view God is the
>only thing that is good. In other words he is the source of
>all that is good, because no darkness dwells within him.
>
Everything is in God and God is in Everything.. To have light there must be dark, to have good there must be evil...
If in the beginning there was nothing but God existed is God not Nothingness Also?...

>>If God is ALL would that not include good and evil?
>
>Response: The question that should be asked is God All What?
> We say that God is all Knowing, all Powerful. God himself
>cannot be evil because that would be a contridiction of his
>own charecter.
>>
God is ALL being Everything ALL aspects of life, thought, so on and so forth.....(see above)

>>If Evil exist did not God create it?
>
>Response: No, because evil is not a being. It is an intent,
>motive, or drive. It is not something floating around that
>grabs people and makes them act a certain way.
>>
Nothing would exist if God did not create it...was creation a thought before the spoken word?...if so for anyone to conceive of evil God had to make that possible there for God knows and knew evil before creation so how do you know that God is not capable of using or doing evil?....

>>IF created by God can it be that bad?
>
>Response: yes, because it is in direct opposition to his
>charecter. However, God does use evil in order to bring
>about a good.

So you just contradicted your yes because if good can come from evil than evel can't be that bad.

-----------

"I don't blame Tiger Woods, but I overstand the mental poison that's even worse than drugs" -nas poison

"For trees to grow in Brooklyn seeds need to be planted. I asked, "can you feel it?" and the crowd left me stranded" -Talib kweli

"Hip Hop, a way of life it doesn't tell you how to raise a child or treat a wife" -Q-tip A tribe called Quest

"...Cats sip champagne to toast death and pain like slaves on a ship talking about who has the flyest chain" -Talib Kweli Black Star

"We're the renegade we're the people with our own philosophy, we change the course of history. Everyday people like you and me." Afrika Bambaataa and the Soulsonic force Renegades of funk