Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: lol...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=5257&mesg_id=5302
5302, RE: lol...
Posted by THE TROLL UNDER THE BRIDGE, Thu Apr-10-03 03:20 PM
what interpretation?

and lets start there...

aqaid..the study of the tennents of islam

aqidah...muslim "creed" (whateva)..anyway...if i said muhammad wasnt th elast messenget it takes me off the intended goal of the salaf ("rightly guided first community")...when i branch from the accepted aqidah i form a "sect"...muslims were promised more sects than the jews and christians...but the actual way will remain clear...soooooooooo if i say allah is a man in a chair..i think that strays away from the the given aqaid...and therefore it forms a sect...we were told that its like cancer..if you dont cut it off it will spread and kill the entire ummah (impossible..muslims will actually be "destroyed" but the non-muslims..different story)...so the muatazillah according to any scholor worth his marbles is i sect...and they were faught...ibn sirin and hassan al basri (from basra in iraq..buried there now..may allah enoble the teachers of imam abu hanifah and the keepers of this sacred business..those who devoted their lives to the study and preservation of islam while we bicker about their worth)...named them so...and the rasoolullah (saw) praised him...and you can get his book on dream interpretation at the 14th street masjid in atlanta for 25 bucks, more than worth it...

there isnt room for "interpretation"...interpretation keeps women in burkas, stones women for adultry and ignores men, and makes muslims ashamed of beards and hijabs...

nothing personal..dont wish to start a corny flame war...neither of us will benefit from that...so if its win you want to win...say thats what you want..and ill crown you the king of the okay player boards...and go back to my boring life...later:)