Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subject*shakes head*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=502&mesg_id=631
631, *shakes head*
Posted by M2, Fri Jul-09-04 05:07 AM

I know what he said, he claimed that loan discrimination is virtually nonexistant after adjusting for credit history, net worth, income and loan size - he based this on his analysis of a study done by the Boston Federal Reserve.

However, there are literally dozens of studies that DO adjust for these things and find significant loan discrimination. The current belief in loan discrimination is based on the idea that the minority has a harder time getting a loan than a LESSER qualified white applicant.

If I was truly "wrong" - you would just get the facts yourself and just prove it, instead you just keep spinning things.

You've totally missed the fact that I was toying with you the whole time, just to see if you would:

1. Get the data yourself and try to spin it to prove me wrong.

2. Be a man and just admit your boy was off the mark

3. Continue to try and spin a response even when it's obvious that you know you're wrong.

Hell, you can't even articulate what Sowell said with regards to loan discrimination in the first place.

M2