Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: dead serious
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=502&mesg_id=601
601, RE: dead serious
Posted by suave_bro, Sun Jul-04-04 09:18 AM
>again, no one is saying that! all Im saying is there a way
>to be blunt with people and show sympathy.

-and again for the 3rd time you havent answered my question. do thugs, hoodlums, gang bangers, show "sympathy" when they are out here on their rampages? when they are out here murdering and killing folks? a dude i went to high school with just got shot and killed the other night...do you suggest an "activist" approach those gunmen with "sympathy"!?!?

>you havent replied with any solutions and you know why,
>cause you dont know any but if you think calling people
>names and degrading them then thats were you mistaken.

- and my point has been proven with your statements. before i even became a "black conservative", i was ridiculed heavily just for how i dressed, walked, talked, the things liked the places i went...but its perfectly fine for these knucklehead ass niggas to parade around and behave in any way they want! the solution is simple: TOUGH LOVE. i was raised on it and it worked for me, why wont it work for everybody else? my mother didnt pamper me or baby me when i fucked up she told me that it was on me and if i wanted to do something with myself i better get my shit 2gether...amazingly other families and cultures teach their own this, why do we teach our youth that nothing is their fault and that somebody owes them something...

>name all those that are living/have lived...we still ainet
>free!

-how aren't we free? give specific examples of how ALL black people arent free. are only certain blacks not free? all blacks? you all always make these broad statements and leave them at that.

>martin, when he came marching...with a humble spirit, people
>took heed...however, we still ainet free!

-again, how arent we free? examples?

>malcom, once he cleaned up his act, people took
>heed...however, we still ainet free!

-examples?

>such and such did it, the people took heed...however, we
>still ainet free!

-*yawn*

>whats the solution?
>until you can offer one and a way to free the people, dont
>respond anymore to this post!
>cause your ignorance and swear words arent helping the cause

- 1) first of all we need to get dumbass fools like you off the street. the reason why nobody (NOT JUST WHITE AMERICANS) takes us seriously is because we make these bold and powerful emotionally charged statements and the shit doesnt match up with HOW WE ACTUALLY LIVE...hmmm we aint free yet i see niggas parade around out here making babies like jack rabbits, i see them selling drugs and freely spending their money on whatever they want, i see niggas dropping out of school and not going to college...though i dont PERSONALLY like all of this irresponsibility within our community, I fully understand that people are FREE to do these things... n that aspect black folks are the most "AMERICAN" people in this country...

2) have you ever seen LEAN ON ME? what if joe clark went in there and said "could u all please kindly refrain from cursing and fighting and selling drugs in the hallways...ize thanks ya"...he would have never gotten shit done. is that so wrong for our leaders and activists to take this approach? why do we put these invisible restraints on our leadership/activists? what we NEED to be doing is calling it like we see it, most of these niggas are sex starved hedonistic sociopaths who lust after sex, guns, drugs, power, clothes, rims, cars...FUCK HOW THEY FEEL!!! make them feel like SHIT who cares? for some reason its WORSE to call them these things but not for them to DO these things...black women? HA! but keep on sugar coating these things and telling these folks that they are victims and watch the black community get worse...

3.) stop telling our kids that they will never be shit in life due to racism and that "weez aint free!"...do you think that MOTIVATES them!? do you think that is INSPIRING!?! when was the last time you heard a black youth say "i was told that i couldnt be shit because of racism by jesse jackson and local black leaders, but that motivated me to get out there and try anyway"...if u dont believe me listen to jesse petersons radio show archives...he has young men in his program (BOND) that say these very same things...they lost the will to even TRY because they felt they would never make it because they'd been told their whole lives that "they aint free" by niggas like YOU!!! it wasnt until an UNCLE TOM black republican took them out of the streets that they got their college educations...im making it up? go to the site and check the archives!!

4.) stop saying "well white people do it TOoOoOoO"...when in black american history did we stop holding ourselves to a higher set of standards? when white folks were riding around lynching and murdering black folks we could have done the same thing but we didnt because we were more CIVILIZED than they were...WTF happened!?

but as i said in another post, solutions are irrelevant. nobody wants to SOLVE these problems, there are too many BLACK leaders and democrats making $$$$$ off of them...its more profitable to tell tyrone that he is selling drugs because of post traumatic slavery disorder and republicans than to smack his dumbass upside his head and beat the living shit out of him for poisoning his community...its more profitable for black leaders and democarts people to tell little lashanda that her having 7 kids by 7 different men at the age of 20 that she is a victim of low self esteem brought on during slavery than to lock her ass up in a room and kick the shit out of her and tell her to stop being a little 2 dollar whore lusting after material things...naaahhhh lets have 100 more years of passive, turn the other cheek when our black brothers and sisters harm us, and blame the white man/system "leadership"...there wont be 1,000 of us left...and you'll find the suave one in line at the bank cashing his fat checks...