Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI've never read anything on this, but as a child I
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=4855&mesg_id=4892
4892, I've never read anything on this, but as a child I
Posted by FireBrand, Sat Apr-19-03 01:09 AM
believed it could be done. I often practiced it- in a smoking chair, as Ioness Mentioned, I needed to have my back flat, and my body supported (just like if I was in bed-full support), then I would just breathe...and think, and start to concentrate on those little "beams" of light that you have when you close your eyes real tight, but you are still "looking or watching".

slowly, and it seems like feet first always I would begin to float. I've done this about 5-6 times in my life depending on how calm or introspective I was a/t/t.

I never shared this till now, cus I thought people would think I was crazy. I've never EVER left my room tho, and my room is the only place I've been able to do it- Either just waking up, or after deep concentration.

It's odd tho, becuase the sensation is very similar to flying in my dreams, which I know has a connection to my soul, because before some extraordinary happens in my life I have a "flying" dream. Often flying over lush valleys, and forests...I don't know why.

I'ma have to pick up one of these books, because I had no idea there was an actual study about this.

WOW.

For real.

One of these days we are going to have to speak on dreams, visions and deja vu- Cuase in my family these things run strong.

----------------------
Avatar? Nea onnim sua a, ohu; nea odwen se onim dodo no, se ogyae sua a, ketewa no koraa a onim no firi ne nsa.

So what are our options as another baby boy enters the earth? We just pray that he's tall, pray that he's fast, give the boy a ball, teach him how to pass...it's his only ticket out of this hell. - OKP Greg Soundz "Options"

Give back to our land of bread, water, and sunshine:
www.jampact.org.

Currently Playing:

Cee-lo: ceelo green...
Incubus: Morning view
Common: Electric Circus
Vivian Green: A love story
Soullive: Next
Lucky Dube: Serious Reggae Business
Jimi Hendrix: Best of/Experience
Les Nubians: One step forward
The Roots: Phrenology