Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectHmmmm...my first outter body experience
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=4855&mesg_id=4867
4867, Hmmmm...my first outter body experience
Posted by Ioness, Thu Apr-17-03 12:08 PM
occured in 2000. I woke up and found that I was in the corner of my ceiling, everything appears to be as though I am looking through a peep hole. I didn't do much experiment the first time that it happened I was a little afraid. i noticed that as my fear increased the closer and closer I was being drawn back into to my body until I was awake.

The second time, (my most common form of out of body experiences)it was a sleep paralysis. I woke up before my body had enough time to fully reintegrate my self into my body. First thing that I always notice is the sounds that I am aware of. My sense of hearing is always severely heightened when I am in the middle of sleep paralysis. Then as I become more aware of sensation, I become aware of the fact that my body is floating. It's more like I am in water, sitting on the steps of a pool, my legs are relaxed and they keep floating back to the top of the water. The first time that I noticed this, from waist down would float up, teh second time I tried to see if I could get my whole body to do so, unfortunately all the times I have stopped at my neck. My theory is that, because during sleep paralysis usually for me anyways, my eyes are slightly open that there is some integration in my upper extremities, which prevents me from going all the way. For I am able to see like I normally would, but I am still paralyzed, only able to move my tongue and not my mouth, and my eyes but not my eyelids. The rest of my body is completely immobile.

I have also noticed that these experiences occured most when i had a lot of inner turmoil. When I was extremely depressed and introspective. During the past three years, I have had increasing experiences, but as I have grown more focused on my external duties, that it has begun to decrease.

I however have had no luck at initiating this on my own...they have all occured by whim. One thing that has also increased is my extra sensory perception, this is something that I have been actively working through the past three years as well. Also I have had significant achievment at manifleshing my thoughts. Also I have found that with the right person I am able to transfer my energy to them. But I find that this works better when I am in a crowd of about 15-20 people.....anywho off topic...