Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectAfter leaving my body and hovering above my building...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=4855&mesg_id=4855
4855, After leaving my body and hovering above my building...
Posted by Mau777, Thu Apr-17-03 10:24 AM
...I decided to test my movement abilities. I thought of moving up higher and i began floating up. I then thought of going to downtown(san francisco) and began moving rapidly toward that area. I then thought stop, and instantly halted. I then lowered my self onto a roof below me....Next I decided I would attempt to visit a friend whose house I had never been inside, though i had dropped her off there before. I focused on her energy(personality/physical traits)and began to move rapidly, but then I lost my focus and found myself on the street a few blocks from where she lives. I observed a couple going from a car into a building and then had a thought of my phys. body. I felt a lite tug and an movement....then I opened my physical eyes...my whole body was tingling.

This occured the night before last and was the fifth consciously experienced and remembered Out Of Body Experience(OOBE) I've had in a year and the 2nd one I willfully induced....With this experience, two more beliefs have become knowns for me;

1. Desire/Will play a HUGE part in experiencing the true nature of our spirit - I hadn't focused on travelling out of body since my last experience this past fall. As soon as I put my frame of mind back on sincerely wanting to experience more in the astral, this experience came on.
Just as the attainment of any physical goal is predicated on the desire, will and dedication to acheive the goal, the same holds true for spiritual progression. Where one is at in their awareness or lackthereof will determine what spiritual goals will be reached for. Some are content with shouting incomprehensible ramblings and convulsing, others want to allow some other entity to enter and speak through their body. For me, I need to experience the 'spirit world' first hand and to do so, gotta get out the body.

2. There is no separation between thought and action in spirit. - As soon as it's thought it happens, unlike in the physical where cats can think all day and talk all day and not a damn thang will come out of it. Not so outside the physical. I can clearly see how important it is to strentghen the ability to focus and not let your mind stray.

We ARE NOT our physical bodies. We only occupy them to experience this density of existence.

Truth 2 U