Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectVERY IMPORTANT ADDITION TO THIS POST...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=4618&mesg_id=4694
4694, VERY IMPORTANT ADDITION TO THIS POST...
Posted by Mekka1024, Mon Jul-07-03 09:23 AM
I was given this booklet by a Sunni Muslim (Iraqi) on Sunday (yesterday) while I was out "Yard-Sale-ing"

The name of it is PORK and has an illustration of a pig with a HUGE red X over it. It's by Sayyid Saeed Akhtar Rizvi. It does not list a website or email information as it dated 1978 (Revised Edition) It does, however have an address where you can write in to receive more info on this subject or on Islamic Studies. the address is...World Organization For Islamic Services, P.O. Box 11365-1545, Tehran - IRAN.

Like I said before, the book is dated 1978, but hopefully the po box hasn't changed.

I haven't finished reading it, but it speak/quotes Biblical and Quran scriptures regarding pork/pig, it speaks on the bacteria and disease associated with pig/pork as well as other things. Here are some examples from the book...

1. Leviticus, 11:7-8 - "And the swine...he is unclean to you. Of the flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you"

It also says that the same command is repeated in Deutoronomy, 14:8

"Forbidden to you are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine..." Qur'an, 5:3)

2. Talks about "Balantidium Coli" and the affects it has on humans...say that it is "normal inhabitant of the pigs' bowels. It is excreted by its feces and finding the external environment unsuitable for itself, develops a shell round it which is called a "cyst"...it say further that..."the cyst cintains living parasites that communicate with man's diet thus enter his bowels"

3. The booklet quotes Dr. E.A. Widmer in his article "Pork, Man and Disease (Good Health, vol.69,no 1):- "The protozoan ciliate, known technically as Balantidum Coli, is extremely common in swine. Recent surveys in various countries reveal an incident range of 21 to 100 per-cent. This organism is much less common in man. The general incidence of 1 percent reported in Peurto Rico is representative of the incidence in many countries."

from same qoute (emphasis added by booklet author) "When found in man serious clinical symptoms may result" (end article quote)

..."It creates uncurable dysentry".

...I found this pdf on dysentry and ther bacterial diseases...I don't know why I asked...

http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~eworobe/122lecture%2016.pdf

I'll post more re this later...also remember...I DIDN'T WRITE THIS BOOK...I'm just quoting from it.