Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectthis my help
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=4540&mesg_id=4613
4613, this my help
Posted by Trinity444, Sun Jul-06-03 03:45 AM
> But I still am seeking the Lord to give me understanding of
>creating "evil" and what part it plays in "His" plan, if the
>purpose is to rid to keep us away from "evil".

When you say,"creating evil" what do you mean by this?

back to Isa.45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

reading this verse...is it a lie? Is God not the Creator!

what I think:

people take this verse and run with it. Convincing themselves and others that what God is saying is that He causes evil. your looking at it from the prespective that because God created man therefore He created evil. It doesnt stop there!

It's no reason to second guess the Creator, finsh reading the chapter and see what happens to those that striveth with The Maker!

It plays no part in His plan, NONE...but you read the Book you know that!

James 1:13-14

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

God does not tempt us to do evil...God's way of life dont create evil people. Every man does evil (sin) when that is what he is filled with. If you have sinful thoughts...and you act on them...that is sin and being drawn away by your own lust. When you have God's thoughts (HIS WORD)your drawn by his spirt. The more you learn to understand the manner of the Creator the more you will understand that by no means, is evil apart of His plan for salvation.

Shalom