Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: I agree about...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=4540&mesg_id=4612
4612, RE: I agree about...
Posted by al_kaleem19, Fri Jul-04-03 05:08 AM
The english word god is a word deriving from the german/gothic gott which means good. I ain't here tryng to offend any christians, I know a lot of christians both white and non-white, but the biblical word god isn't as godly as the word Allah. May you break it up, down, but the arabic meaning of the word is The Infinite, Everlasting, Almighty, Ruler. I believe in god, but I don't believe in either a spook god or the trinity god of christianity. For me god, whom i refer to as Allah is what controls, creates...
HE is not a spirit, force, or human thought. Allah is Allah. That's godly. I respect all beliefs, my parents are sunni-muslim, and i was raised like that, but i think the sects wheter they are muslim, christian, jew or whatever. I think they to complicated to follow. Mind trap anyone? Well that's how I feel. You need to be free to gain knowledge, wisdom and insight on this life's subjects, but no matter, peace to everybody. Hope y'all discover somethin good 4 yoselves...

My Physical actions turns my beliefs into practice/ I accumulate knowledge to disperse it on deck/