Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecthey all
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=4405&mesg_id=4495
4495, hey all
Posted by cosmicgirl, Mon Jun-09-03 12:17 PM
malidoma was stationed in oakland,ca for awhile where I met someone training under him.... He was an apprentice and he took a handful of us students under his wing just to give some basic guidelines to think about. The apprentice later went on to write a text entitled Thoughts from the Underworld... I have yet to read the Healing Wisdom of Africa... I know that the apprentice and Mr. Some had a falling out due to what he felt was Some's commercialization of the Dagara culture. I know that Mr. Some takes a handful of people every year to Burkina Faso to do spiritual work...
I have since retired my studies of spiritual matters, for I felt my body was processing more information than my system can handle. I encountered all this about 7 years ago and it is a joy to see that others are interested and learning. I remember that our lessons stressed THOUGHTS and WORDS... anyway, just wanted to share a little and am pleased that the word is spreading...

peace and blessings =)