Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectOk guys,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=4405&mesg_id=4416
4416, Ok guys,
Posted by ya Setshego, Thu Mar-27-03 05:39 PM
thanks for holding me down in my absence. The thing I want to type right now, is how struck I am about his description of guardian angels(I dont remember the Afrikan name he used for them). He really explained how they are like the cushions on the walls of the seclusion room in mental institutions<my analogy, NOT his>. As we bump along through life, our angels serve as our cushions, preventing us from hurting ourselves TOO much. Dr. Some' also talks about how each of us has a Divine Purpose in Life, which our soul has agreed to fulfill before we are born. Among the Dagara, shaman play a role in naming the child, because they can reach the SpiritWorld, to find out what your name should be, based on the Life Purpose that you chose while you were still on the Astral. To the one whose friend is studying under Dr. Some', please obtain his contact information for me, through your friend. I would like to communicate with Dr. Some' on this latter point, directly. Asante!