Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: I am trying to maintain composure but...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3805&mesg_id=3897
3897, RE: I am trying to maintain composure but...
Posted by mcdeezjawns, Wed Sep-24-03 10:15 AM
>>You don't make ANY sense?
I make far more sense than a person who chalks the complexity of the universe up to a nonexistant God....we'v

>>WHAT hit the jackpot?
The creatures, plants, and organisms that exist on this floating rock....right place, right time....

>>WHAT universe? You act as if Creationsts believe that there WAS a UNIVERSE, THEN God created MAN?

The Correct outlook is There was a Universe, and eventually MAN CREATED GOD

>>You can't be serious.
Again, your putting the complexity of the universe into the hands of essentially what amounts to the boogeyman....So who's not serious about this shit?

>>Do you think a universe full of stars and planets is NOTHING?
I dont think it was created, i think it came about....Man is nothing but a miniscule speck on the history of space and the universe. We are just too full of ourselves to admit it

>>And then Man arrives and that's SOMETHING?
Man didnt "arrive" We developed over hundreds of millions of years...

You're in over your head kid!!!!!!

First off, im not a kid, second off, dont tell me im in over my head. I amcurrently having an argument with a God crazed idiot, who makes no sense....trust me, im done with you after this post. You havent brought anything to even open my eyes to the potential viability of Creationism. You are just further proving with each post, that you and the people who believe in this shit dont have a leg to stand on in this arguement...no time to do circles with the special ed kids...sorry

>>Listen... I'm gonna say it slowly... EVERYTHING... how did it get here?
yeah, i know, you can continue to ask the same question over, post after post, like you have been doing for 3 days,making yourself think you're smarter than you are....But you're doing nothing but hurting your TIRED ASS argument

>>Why is this concept to hard to communicate to people?
Because its pretty much an insane way to look at things...I feel for you, i truly do... I dont know how you guys can have evidence piled up in your face and still keep a straight face when claiming one day we just appeared on earth, in a garden....

>>Are you being hard-headed or am I?
You're being hard headed, im being logical

And with that,im through with this crap...I got far too much important stuff to get done this week, rather than get preached at by some halfwit....

peace