Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Jawnz...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3805&mesg_id=3822
3822, RE: Jawnz...
Posted by mcdeezjawns, Mon Sep-22-03 01:38 PM
>>No.

YES

>>Atheism refuses to acknowledge a creator that is supreme to the physical world we see around us.That is a lack of logic.

And i stand firm with the belief that putting your faith into something that cannot be proven to exist in anyway is that very same "lack of logic" that you accuse athiests of being guilty.

>>I am here. Who put me here?
You are here bcause at some point,something began to grow in some ooze, and eventually something crawled out of that ooze, and eventually,something climbed up in a tree, and eventually something began to walk upright, and then their cranial cavities grew larger, allowing us to eventually begin to deal with questioning our very existence....then some of us got logic...the rest got God....

>>The earth is here. Who put it here?

THe answer is not a "WHO"..its a how that doesnt in anyway involve a who

>>The earth is beautiful. Who made it that way? Better yet, who instilled the concept of "beauty" in my mental/emotional vocabulary. Better yet... WHY would they do that?

It got this beautiful by being lucky enough to be snuggled in just the right place within this galaxy as to allow life to begin to flourish....

>>We can go no further until you explain to me how "Atheism" uses any sort of logic WHATSOEVER to arrive at it's outcome.

Again, the real challenge is finding a religious person to use any logic whatsoever...I cant really waste my time with those kind of people, its amzing how they never tire of chasing their own tails around over and over when it comes to their way of looking at things....

>>And please don't come at me with the "religious faction" stuff.
I am not asking for examples of how a fallable human has abused or misused the moral law that has been placed in every single one of our souls (hey! by who?).

Only things that are in my soul comes from me and the way i was raised by my parents....

>>Again I apologize if my urgency is coming off brashness. But this is hella-fucking urgent. Isn't it?

Honestly, no, its not that urgent...In my opinion, the evidence is there, right in our faces, and yet religious types continue to scramble to explain things in terms of God, when it really comes down to the perfect blend of science and nature.....

peace