Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwhat the fuck are you talking about?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3543&mesg_id=3555
3555, what the fuck are you talking about?
Posted by CantCBob, Wed Nov-05-03 08:09 AM
when did I say that? I could care less about this entire thread other than supporting the point that people in america won't even get the post. nothing more, nothing less. but of course some bitchass like yourself has to come on and put words in people's mouths and shit cuz you're not smart enough to offer anything of any worth to anyone. perhaps you should go to the suicide post and follow some of the instructions, cuz killing yourself would actually be beneficial to all of society at this point. so no, my solution is not to kill all gypsies, just to kill you.

"They say big men don't cry. but they didn't say it last week — not if they watched Kobe Bryant speak publicly with a moist remorse that was almost Clintonian. "

"Eminem wants to go at Jay Z because everyone recognise Jay Z as the best in the game whether you faggots like him or not." The Source

"John Stockton, not just a great player, but one of the greatest stories of western civilization"--Bill Walton