Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI'm not the one overcomplicating things
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3543&mesg_id=3552
3552, I'm not the one overcomplicating things
Posted by CantCBob, Wed Nov-05-03 09:09 AM
I'm just siding with whoever said people here wouldn't get it. and I still stand by that. people here probably just think gypsies are like our homeless or some shit like that. whole different world over there. that's all. so if you get it then fine, but most don't. and you won't really until you go. that's all. I'm not saying I've got a deep understanding by any means, although I have studied the topic at certain length while in spain, but deep understandings aside. even a basic one for most americas would require some form of actual real life gypsie perception, cuz without one its hard to even know how is being talked about.

"They say big men don't cry. but they didn't say it last week — not if they watched Kobe Bryant speak publicly with a moist remorse that was almost Clintonian. "

"Eminem wants to go at Jay Z because everyone recognise Jay Z as the best in the game whether you faggots like him or not." The Source

"John Stockton, not just a great player, but one of the greatest stories of western civilization"--Bill Walton