Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectso if I talked about apples
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3543&mesg_id=3550
3550, so if I talked about apples
Posted by CantCBob, Tue Nov-04-03 01:17 PM
would you insist on talking about oranges? its a whole different ball game. when you hit europe up you'll know what I mean. there is just nothing in the life of an american that could even come close to helping them understand gypsies unless you've actually seen them, been around them, been places where they are. its just a whole different ballgame homey. that's all the original guy's post is about, and that's why I agree with him. its like someone in norway reading about the relations between blacks and whites the U.S. all well and good, and I'm sure he's got a nice background in it after reading, but until he rolls over here and sees it for himself he won't have the slightest idea about what is actually going on. some things are just like that in life. gypsies are one of them

"They say big men don't cry. but they didn't say it last week — not if they watched Kobe Bryant speak publicly with a moist remorse that was almost Clintonian. "

"Eminem wants to go at Jay Z because everyone recognise Jay Z as the best in the game whether you faggots like him or not." The Source

"John Stockton, not just a great player, but one of the greatest stories of western civilization"--Bill Walton