Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: the economy...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3500&mesg_id=3523
3523, RE: the economy...
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Nov-03-03 07:22 PM
bush hasnt ruined the economy single handedly but he has helped and his support of corporations and their assault on the american economy/society is worse than any "policy" move he has made.

i am telling you, its in the dumps, manufacturing jobs, say "adios;" people working harder for less money, yep, increasingly complicated sets of costs and necessitites, yep. the more levels we add to society, the more we head towards the point of diminishing returns and ultimate collapse. I am not saying Clinton didnt add to this himself, in fact his "solid" economic numbers reeked largely of the same rich-get-richer character, but Bush's are almost infinitely worse. i am telling you, he is looking after him and his rich buddies and pulling quick fix shit as a means of self service in terms of personal prosperity and bullshit numbers. The cat that posted about the induplicatable successes was on point.

Libertarians voting for Bush is a total joke too, they are just self-interested like true republicans, reagan democrats and other muck that I have to scrape off of the soles of my kicks.