Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectNow you're just being silly
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3500&mesg_id=3513
3513, Now you're just being silly
Posted by M2, Fri Oct-31-03 01:12 PM

Buffet has been HIGHLY critical of Bush on an economic basis, he was against both tax cuts AND thinks that the country at risk with respect to Currency Deflation, hence the reason he's invested in Foreign Currencies for the FIRST time in Berkshire's history!

I even pointed to that as a sign that the economy is weak in my previous post.

Greenspan has been critical of Bush as well and many conservatives have been bitching about the way Greenspan has been handling things for a couple of years now.

In general, your response made me laugh because Buffet and Greenspan's opinions on the economy are MUCH more inline with mine, than with yours or other conservatives claiming that the economy is good.

To say that Buffet thinks the economy is good or even strong is a joke, particularly when I've got a Fortune Magazine sitting on my desk with an article in it written by Warren and discussing weaknesses in our economy.

*chuckles*

Finally, if you've been paying attention over the last several months, you'd know that the person in Business I admire the Most........

......is Warren Buffet.

To say that I'm contradicting him is a joke.

Peace,

M2

P.S. That was funny - made my day.