Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: I like your point about Maths.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3451&mesg_id=3483
3483, RE: I like your point about Maths.
Posted by BarTek, Fri Nov-07-03 09:27 PM
interesting. correct me if im wrong. is it the constant return to the hell perspective that ails you? as in, you perceive what is aroudn you as negative, that it affects your understanding of self. i mean, i don't know that it is possible to be controlled by another unless you submit to something. there must be a step foward to that kind of constant "give". it sound slike a lot of energy may appear as if its being "stolen" by others in some kind of fight of game/dominance, or, it could mean that a lot of energy is "given" by you...on a different angle. it would be interseting to see if the M theory would allow you to see another perspective of the same situation. the string theory suggest that there are 5 theories for the solution of everything. as in, the theory to the universe. 5 of them. some mathematician, witten i believe found that each formula is a different angle of the same formula. wow@perception. i think its possible to shift your entire dimension. there are multiple dimensions, and those dimensions, have dimensions. is that true? that is how i understood it by trying to apply physics to thought. maybe you are not challenged enough. if its that easy, shit, it must be fun when its not. or, at least challenging. if you are giving away a lot of energy, try to hold on to it and turn it on what you are doing and see if that stimulates your ability to change your road. do i sound like a complete moron? shit, lol anyways, i must have smoked too much weed again. anyways, ia pologzie if that offends.

peace.