Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI just would like to say
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3451&mesg_id=3473
3473, I just would like to say
Posted by joseph, Thu Nov-06-03 11:53 AM
Thank you Bartek.
Man, I always get something out of reading your post. I always disagree with you and agree with you. Your double think is pretty contagious. It reminds me of a class I took in college about the mask and it's use in different cultures. There was one mask with 2 sides, and I can't remember exactly but it had something to do with duality in reality.

I think Inverse is correct about "misinformation", but maybe lies are just a tool that can uncover the truth. It's like my mama said, "the truth always gets out". Or like the bible when it says, "All things work together for good to them that love God" (Rom 8:28).

The only thing I can't get around you saying is that you can control your own universe. I feel that we all share the universe and a lot of choices we make affect other people. I'm just not convinced that you can really control everything that happens to you. Perhaps I'm just taking you too literally?