Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectlisten... I'm all about perspective/paradigm change, BU
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3451&mesg_id=3454
3454, listen... I'm all about perspective/paradigm change, BU
Posted by inVerse, Thu Nov-06-03 08:33 AM

Tek,

It's important to realize that changing our perspective will not make a fallen world into heaven.

Heaven is the end of selfish evil, and complete community with God the father.

This world HURTS because man has insisted on "going it alone",
Insisting that he knows what is best for himself rather than listen to his creator.

Every single ounce of pain and suffering you see ANYWHERE, traces directly back to that.

Those who have accepted God's free gift through Jesus to transcend this pain and sin through forgiveness and redemption will know Heaven... those who ignore their own father and maker, and insist that they can make their own way, will NOT. Hell.

That is the bottom line.

So I'd encourage you to be careful, and make distinctions between saying things like "hey, let's have a good attitude"
and saying things like "hey, heaven and hell are just what you make of them". Those are two very different statements.

There is so much misinformation out there. There is so much misrepresention.

I learned myself, only recently, on these boards, how many people think that Catholicism is Biblical Christianity. There is SOOO much misinformation.

Find the truth.

God is real. Jesus is real. Heaven and Hell are realities based on the choice to ignore our creator, or to join him like we were designed to.

peace Tek.