Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyou catchin' feelin's
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=33960&mesg_id=34028
34028, you catchin' feelin's
Posted by Mau777, Sat Aug-09-08 01:49 PM
I'm not talking about all you have posted, i'm talking about this post. I went thru point by point. Your whole post fell apart at "Merrtime", giving what you were trying to connect. I was being somewhat snark, my fault for touching nerves, but i'm always open. Now you could've came back with more info, esp. since i did ask for more clarity on what you were trying to say, but you chose to catch feelings and....

>Oh and just keep up with the jesus carrying you in the sands
>post.

This might be funny if i even believed Jesus(as the world perceives him) existed, but i get it.
Your back must be fucked, walking around with a ceiling that low.

>Now the spirit of Ra post... that was dope. More like that..

Got that all day cuzzo.

>
>and perhaps some fluid assesments besides just a link written
>by someone else...

Okay. Are you implying you make "fluid assessments"? You can't even spell MARITIME! You said the sea currents were controlled by the banks! How did you come to that conclusion? Baal and Bail!?!? LTFOL!!! Yeah fluid assessments are definitely needed.

You see Aqua, at some point in your gaining and sharing of knowledge concerning the conspiracy being played out, wisdom is supposed to set in. You move from the minor who, what, where, when and how's, into the major who, what, where, when and how's which should bring you to the real why's. When that happens, you don't waste time posting bullshit about how money is connected with the sea and satan(?!?!?I mean really, u still believe in Satan!?!?).

What is the point? Even if you made the connect, what is the objective? Of what benefit to anyones daily life is that information? Are you even really attempting to assist folks in gaining new awareness or are you just jacking off, waiting for someone to take over for you? How can that info raise anyones awareness on any level relating to ones progress in self knowledge or at least self protection against falling into the traps of the conspiracy you claim to know so much about? It cannot, neither can any of the nuts and bolts you'll never be fully aware of. It only serves to distract and if you don't know what it distracts you from, then you still a newbie concerning this game. It's '08 and if you been spittin' that shit since 92, when i was a lil youngsta in the streets, i deeply pity you. You're worse off than if you had no knowledge at all. Not only do you hold yourself back, you suck others, who are looking to increase their awareness, into being caught in some shit in which they have NO POWER TO CHANGE OR EVEN PUT A DENT IN.
In '95 i was teenager giving' hood lectures on your low level shit. There's ALOT more out there than what Bill Cooper and Jim Marrs was spittin'. I done forgot more than you know.....on purpose.

and maybe... maybe you'll be where I was in
>95.
>I mean 92.

Yeah, i'll pray to Jesus and hope with all my heart i am where you were then.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

"Basically, I’m going to take what you did, the bare-bones structure of what you were trying to do, how you were attacking the song, and attack it in pretty much the same way, just with more intensity to show you that you could’ve come harder" - Bun B

Re