Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: US ghettos is Candyland compared to Palestine.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=33627&mesg_id=33790
33790, RE: US ghettos is Candyland compared to Palestine.
Posted by Ibn al Thawra, Tue Feb-12-08 02:20 PM
there was not anything in which the arabs and
>bedouins living in Israel at the time could be considered as a
>"nation" i.e. no self governning authority. no local
>independant culture etc. thats a fact and you know it.
>*******
>>

there was a vibrant culture that has survived ethnic cleansing to this day. and there was local indigenous authority and structure at every level. just cause they lie to you in israel dont make it a fact! dont try to tell me facts you think i know.

If you do not agree with a "bunch of europeans" than why do
>you cry out to the UN in any chance and conclude their
>resolutions such as 242 ???
>*******

because resolutions like 242 and 194 actually have solid basing in international law -4th geneva convention, universal declaration of human rights. whereas the 1947 un partition plan was based on the perceived legitimacy of british control over palestine. get it?

>*******
>False??? wheredo you live right now??? talk to any history
>expert. peoples and races were constantly conqured and
>occupied and in most cases were enforced to practice the
>opressors religion and customs!
>
>it always happened and will sadly keep going on. read some
>books on the origins of cultures.
>*******
>>

you stated that every area of the world has been conquered and altered from the outside. that is a false statement. you disagree? there are no indigenous cultures that have evolved on their own in the world? by the way, are you identifying yourself as the oppressor here that forces people to practice his religion and customs?

>*******
>the other way to avoid it is to declare yourseldf as a
>pacifist,against the government,and to face time in Jail.
>you see why generalising is bad???
>*******
>

where did i generalize? i asked you a simple question. so you went to jail then?

>*******
>they are occupied because lets never forget that in 67' israel
>was attacked by 6 arab nations.and had to take this places as
>strategic mean,too bad we never gave it back at the time and
>let you deal with your own issues....
>*******

the year is 2008. there is absolutely no world in which occupying territory with military, checkpoints, and half a million illegal settlers living in land-raping colonies can be painted as a defensive move. it is about eretz israel, no?

>*******
>they choose hamas because they were f***ed up by fatah for
>true...
>it's funny that whenever muslims slain each other it's ok..i.e
>hammas vs. fatah,soni vs. shiite etc...
>*******

when did i say that?

>>
>*******
>egypt is worried that it will become another Iran. if you
>agree with the jihad and the sharia laws.maybe go live
>there...
>*******
>>

it's crazy how without me giving you any indication of my religious beliefs youve already painted me into a familiar box for you. they teach you that anyone against israel is with the "jihad." you are nothing but a brainwashed fool trying to appear conscious.

>*******
>in jail????????? thats a lie. they live in shelters all over
>israel in far from luxury conditions but still away from their
>"brothers" shabarya's and guns
>p.s. last thursday there was a bob marley birthday show here
>and 200 tickets were dontated to sudanese refugees inc. busses
>to and from the venue.
>*******

youre not dealing with a naive person here. the truth is that israel began to treat the refugees better after world opinion started to turn on them. the reason the world had their eyes on israel was that initially sudanese refugees were either put in concentration camps, in jail, or were turned back around.

>*******
>an apache missile is always targeted at militants.if your
>militants would not be hiding inside civiliand there would not
>be innocent deaths.

1. you are either wildly ignorant about civilians who have been murdered by the israeli forces, or youre trying to slide a lie past everyone.
2. hamas is not an invading army. they are actually not an army at all. they are a militia set up to defend their land. that means they are regular people who live up to their duty to pick up a gun. there are no open areas in gaza for the hamas forces to set up barracks and wage battle from. these are men who have jobs and families, and respond to israeli invasions in their villages. of course that is where the fighting takes place. but it is the israelis who bring the fight there with their invasions and airstrikes, not the other way around.
3. the claim of human shields has been thrown out there by israel for years now. every major human rights group has investigated these accusations, both with hamas and hezbollah. they all concluded that there is no evidence that either group uses the civilian population as human shields.
HOWEVER- these same organizations have regularly criticized israel for using arab villages as shields, by setting up their bases next to, or inside of them. they have also been documented many many times using human shields to work their way into houses during arrest campaigns, especially in the city of nablus. this is actually on tape and available for everyone to watch.

>Hamas is happy to kill innocent jews wherever they can.
>busses,clubs,resturants,the more the merrier.!!!
>

israelis will forever attempt to simplify the complicated with their rhetoric. that is why you are a worthless partner for justice or peace.

>keep on with your resistance...there are 70 virgins waiting
>for shahids like you in hell...

assumptions, assumptions...it makes it easier for you when you can convince yourself that anyone resisting your country's evil ways is doing so for religious reasons, doesnt it?