Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: US ghettos is Candyland compared to Palestine.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=33627&mesg_id=33786
33786, RE: US ghettos is Candyland compared to Palestine.
Posted by sabbo, Tue Feb-12-08 03:38 AM
True,Israel was built on the ruins of the palestine. although there was never ever a state called palestine...it was merely a "nickname" for previous conquerers (Turkish,British). there was a UN resolution to divide the country in two,but the arab Mofti at the time decided to fight instead.

Unfortnatly,very country and every place inhibited on earth is a result of conquer and occupation.just take a deep look into the entire history of the human race all over the globe.

Personally I do not agree with my governmant actions nor any other government.I did'nt join the mandatory 3 years army on my own account.Unfortunately this complicated situation enforces even me to think as "us" and "them" while I'm basically a peaceful man.

Gaza is surely still dependent in Israel's borders,goods and electricity,they could be wiser and look at the future but instead choose Hamas,a terror organisation responsible for thousand of deaths by suicide bombers all over Israel. killing and especially targeting civilians.

just so you can understand the complexity,even Egypt dont wanna deal with Gaza,and are worried that the actual agenda there is not to finish of the Israeli occupation but to radicalize the entire middle east into a "jihad war" against any liberal models.

oddly enough,Egypt shoot at Sudaneese refugee's escaping the horror inflicted opun them by their "muslim brothers" while Israel let them in...

What the people over there should understand is that even in rough times they can still help themselves. because the worst occupation is mental slavery.

Peace and Sallam.