Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: he'd still enforce a system of morality
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3237&mesg_id=3369
3369, RE: he'd still enforce a system of morality
Posted by BarTek, Fri Oct-31-03 02:27 PM
the way i communicate is different.....when i make such a statement, as i have. i am looking for people who have already thought about it to the point where they can see the assumption, or logic i have used to make that statement without having to explain everything. but it is a very interesting topic and i will reply and give exaples and concise details sometime tonight because i love to debate. i am sorry if i gave the impression of someone who is that ignorant...but...in defense of my ego...i was only stating what seems obvious to me and was looking for those that pick up on it and have the ability to disprove it or add to it. i will take the advise and try to be more clear and some advise on my own...its better for you to reply with your true thoughts on the matter and not your reasoning (comparing me to aqua)...to me..morality..much like reason..is a product of war. and i think we proved, that your reasoning had the potential of a conflict.

peace. ill c u tonight, which means 4am. peace. thanks for the honesty.