Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Why don't you interpret my comments in the context of
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=32291&mesg_id=32443
32443, RE: Why don't you interpret my comments in the context of
Posted by The Lemon Kid, Sat May-21-05 02:51 PM
>And BTW Lemon Kid, don't expect anymore responses from me.

Thank fuck for that. My prayers to an non-existant god have been answered.

>You write utter bollocks. How can GOD be a subject?!

that was your suggestion, or so I gathered from an analysis of your previous mutterings. from reading your previous statement, it looked as if you were inferring God was a subject who could talk to peple.

And I write utter bollocks is your subjective opinion to which you entitled to as an intellectual subject. Or are you an object and I am not? what are you trying to say to me?

>You refer toyourself as a subject. This means that you are under >the powerof somebody else. Y'know... the Queen's subject. What a >fuckin idiot. Try to use language in the correct context.

I also agreed I was an object. Im not the Queen's subject, unless we are talking legal terminology. I've never swore allegiance to any Queen. I was merely trying to widen a very narrow and blinkered argument by being playful with the language. Besides that point (you might require a sense of humour, to read me, y'know) Try reading and actually trying to understand what people have to say, instead of merely sticking words in reasonably coherent sentences without demonstrating any understanding at all. You can't dismiss what I have said with your responses.