Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: This was discussed
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31578&mesg_id=31657
31657, RE: This was discussed
Posted by the_best_part, Wed Oct-26-05 07:58 AM
I could see how a
>dude could run amuck w/ that type of "power" over the
>household, w/o ANY other authority, beyond himself, to whom he
>answered. Which begs the next q., which is, where does the
>Earth have any freedom, in that? And why
>struggle(historically, as a people), gain Knowledge of Self(or
>do only the Gods have Knowledge of Self, and if so, then what
>do the Earths have, Wisdom about Self?), only to end up in a
>relationship where U aren't free? That's all. *shrugs*

any man can get on a power trip and 'run amuck' even if he does answer to a mysterious higher authority.

keep in mind, i didt just pick this dude out of a line up. and he didnt just snatch me up from a crowd of earths at family day. we are right for one another. we have alot in common and we mesh. its hard to explain our relationship, specially to those that assume that because of our culture, he is abusive or controlling. we have common goals, as i said before.

knowledge is the foundation on which all things are based. so of course, earths have knowledge of self. and because of that knowledge, i am able to manifest wisdom. which leads to understanding (the combination of knowledge and wisdom manifested). and that prompts me to live my true culture/freedom. i am free.

if i didnt refer to him as my god, would that make it more acceptable or easier to understand? let's just say i have a man, and we get along splendidly. i am not weighed down/locked up/constricted/controlled or manipulated. i am free. he is beautiful.