Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectThat's interesting
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31578&mesg_id=31638
31638, That's interesting
Posted by ya Setshego, Mon Oct-24-05 11:21 AM
it's okay that your views/opinions are unique, and it does not matter that I (& others) don't agree w/ U. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. I know and am confident that I can disagree w/ U, but gain UNDERSTANDING of your pov, if U freely shared it. That's why I wanted to read more of what U had to say.

So let me ask U this: if he is shining Light on you, what do you offer him? The same? I mean, I think I understand what you are saying about "guidance". I think that's what "I" call "advice". What about you, though? Can you not, and would you not be needed, to offer the same to him? Like, reciprocally?

Let me be honest, I believe that Your Word Is Your Wand, and that U speak your Life into existence. & daggone it if I JUST did not state to someone that I could not IMAGINE any self-respecting woman buying into the teachings of the NGE(ESPECIALLY w/ regards to women), and if there are any, I would LOVE to speak 2 them. Then here U show up, sure as my name is ya Setshego. What can I do, other than humble myself, and hear U out, cuz U appear (on the Boards at least), 2 be self-respecting 2 ME.

>>my views/opinions on alot of things are unique, to say the
>least, and i dont expect many people to agree or understand
>where im coming from.
>
>bottom line..
>if i meet a woman who is alone and without guidance or
>protection, and there's a certain chemistry between she and i
>as well as her and my husband..if he can support her and she
>can add on to our family..
>i dont see why i cant share my good fortune with others.
>equality is not so complex.
>
>