Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectNo,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31456&mesg_id=31569
31569, No,
Posted by ya Setshego, Tue Oct-04-05 01:04 PM
I know this is more than a notion. It's just, I am about to spend $91 on CDs & books from amazon as it is, and I don't know if I want to spend more than that to get this book, which so obviously it is time for me to read, or should I cancel some of the other books? I'm already reading the I-Ching, and a book about the Gullah people, and the West African imprint on their planting practices when they were enslaved. I'm ready though. Just like when I was presented, then re-presented w/ Tapping the Power W/in, there was just a point I could not deny it any longer, and had to go ahead and read it, KNOWING FULL WELL that once I did, I would be changed forever, never to look back again. Same thing happened w/ Of Water & the Spirit, which is why I avoided reading it for years. It's time though. You are merely(well, not MERELY, more like ESPECIALLY, as in A Special Way) the catalyst for me in this thang. Reminding me to quit B***S***in' already, and go on & take this thing to the Next Level. I wanna thank U for that. *bows & curtsies*

>>and mark a few chapters...
>
>u think i'm playin....
>
>lol