Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectall of that might have been relevant
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3126&mesg_id=3222
3222, all of that might have been relevant
Posted by CantCBob, Tue Nov-04-03 01:08 PM
if the idea of a jewish state in palestine just magically appeared on the world agenda after World War II. instead it actually started to happen before World War I. so basically all the shit you just typed was completely irrelevant and simply a watered down, slanted version of world history. much like a jacki chiles defense. do better. if you'd like, I can reccomend some good places to start cuz right now you're way off. the allied powers were supporting the idea of a jewish homeland(not necessarily a jewish state) as far back as the late 1800's. last time I checked that was almost a half century before WWII. but go ahead living in that dream world

"They say big men don't cry. but they didn't say it last week — not if they watched Kobe Bryant speak publicly with a moist remorse that was almost Clintonian. "

"Eminem wants to go at Jay Z because everyone recognise Jay Z as the best in the game whether you faggots like him or not." The Source

"John Stockton, not just a great player, but one of the greatest stories of western civilization"--Bill Walton