Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyes they did
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3126&mesg_id=3164
3164, yes they did
Posted by CantCBob, Tue Nov-04-03 12:55 PM
and many of the tensions that began to arise came about because of upper class arabs who sold the land that arab peasants had worked for hundreds of years to the incoming jewish immigrants as a result of a change in Ottoman land laws. Pinko has no idea what he's talking about. all he did was throw out a bunch of quotes that were completely irrelevant and were not even uttered by leaders of the WZO. then he made the mistake of believing that
Smilanski and Smolenskin were the same person, totally ignored Smolenskin who did more for Zionism than anyone else he named. quoted herzl out of context and in a private diary, not in any speech made at any of the Zionist Congresses or in front of any foreign dignitaries, completely ignored my mention of Borochov who sought to fuse marxism and zionism. then he starts getting all excited quoting Jabotinsky when he probably doesn't even know the first thing about him. jabotinsky is hated just as much as he is deified by Israelis and Jews all over the world. his rise to power within the WZO and his creation of the Association of Zionist Revisionists led to the ongoing battle between the Likud and Labour(the same labour party who was founded by zionists who adheared to your precious marxism kid, meaning that one could argue that one brand of zionism = marxism) party that exist today. basically all he gave us was a bunch of quotes which did nothing to refute anything I said or to strengthen whatever bullshit argument he is attempting to put forth. it was a very incomplete google search if you ask me. he only featured a couple quotes from people actually involved in the WZO and instead just tried to pass off quotes from a bunch of jews or israelis under the assumption that all jews and israelis are zionists, that all zionists are jews or israelis, and that zionism can be definied simply through quotes by jews and not actually by the programs which the World Zionist Organization put into action, or deliberations by leaders of the WZO during the Zionist congresses. this kid cries all the time about how Marxism is totally misrepresented by all the people who have tried it and that pure marxism is this or that. but then he can't apply the same principles to zionism. zionism by definition of its own founders is simply "the goal to create, for the jews, a homeland in Palestine secured by public law". there is nothing in there about wiping out arabs, or even anything about that homeland being necessarily an exclusive jewish state. so why must we judge marxism by what it is in pure theory and not what it has been in practice, but not extend that same standard towards zionism? perhaps because he's a piece of shit little punk kid who has nothing better to do with his time then try and make himself appear smart by exhaustive google searches and pointless posts on this website. I still can't beleive he tried to pass smilanski off as smolenskin. hilarious. be more careful on google next time kid, check your dates and even your spelling. you can't attribute a quote to a guy who doesn't even share the same last name as the guy I brought up and then cite it as coming from a year long after the actual Smolenskin had died. pathetic at best kid. your shit is so weak that you've actually got me and dhalgren agreeing on this board more often than we're disagreeing. is that really what okayactivist has come to???

so in summation, you don't know shit. your attempts to make us think you know shit failed. zionsism does not equal terrorism and smilanski does not equal smolenskin shithead. now go read some actual books instead of searching for sound bites on the internet.

"They say big men don't cry. but they didn't say it last week — not if they watched Kobe Bryant speak publicly with a moist remorse that was almost Clintonian. "

"Eminem wants to go at Jay Z because everyone recognise Jay Z as the best in the game whether you faggots like him or not." The Source

"John Stockton, not just a great player, but one of the greatest stories of western civilization"--Bill Walton