Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectplease expound on something for us
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=3126&mesg_id=3140
3140, please expound on something for us
Posted by CantCBob, Sun Nov-09-03 04:29 PM
then oh wise old sage. how was Balfour in anyway seeking Rothschild's "zionist influence"? what was this influence? to what degree was it present? and what was Balfour's agenda exaclty? how would it have been impossible without Rothschild's "Zionist influence". and what exactly was Rothschild "signing his approval" on? please educate us. I'll give you all the time you need for your google searches, I'm really in no rush. please though, come back this time with quotes that can actually be attributed to the people I name or are actually pertinent to the discussion at hand.

and on a side note, I did like your attempt to dodge the fact that you were completely wrong about the Balfour declaration being "signed" by Rothschild. But in no way does your little explanation add up in any possible fashion. Rothschild did not "sign his approval" as you say is possible without actually even signing something. He had the letter addressed to him by Balfour due to his prominance within both the jewish community and the english community as a whole. he was a lord mind you, so him being asked to deliver a letter to the Zionist organization(which is what the balfour declaration asked him to do) does not seem so far fetched, nor does it require him to be a zionist.

"I think you should work on your vocabulary understanding. To sign does not necessarily require a physical ink signature. You can also sign your approval for something."

so when you sign your approval for something, how exactly do you do this? in some figurative manner? or do you put pen to paper and ACTUALLY sign your approval? cuz that's how it works everywhere I've been in the world. but that is a new technique in terms of okayplayer idiocy. I've never actually seen someone try to add a new definition to a word just to get out of a jam where their lack of knowledge on an issue was totally exposed.
I am, however, impressed with your ability to use big words like gonorrhea, so I guess I'll just cast all the rest aside. good job kid, you get a gold star for today. now please make sure you finish your snack before nap time.

"They say big men don't cry. but they didn't say it last week — not if they watched Kobe Bryant speak publicly with a moist remorse that was almost Clintonian. "

"Eminem wants to go at Jay Z because everyone recognise Jay Z as the best in the game whether you faggots like him or not." The Source

"John Stockton, not just a great player, but one of the greatest stories of western civilization"--Bill Walton