Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Ah, yeah there was a misunderstanding... we were saying the same thing...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31135&mesg_id=31409
31409, RE: Ah, yeah there was a misunderstanding... we were saying the same thing...
Posted by 2real, Thu Aug-25-05 11:49 PM
It has been prophesied in the OT that:
1. The name of the Messiah is YAHshua
2. The Messiah will come from Bethlehem
3. That a virgin would concieve son who will be called With us is God.

These have been fufilled in the NT. Not a hard connection to make.

YAHshua means YAH is Salvation.
YAH as in YAHWEH.

God's name is preserved in the New Testament in the name of His Son.

I would like to clear the difference between me as a son of God and YAHshua who is the Son of God. Woman is more spiritual than man, however, in reproducing it is man who holds holds the spirit, the water (in hebrew mayim means water, urine, sperm). My father's water conceived me and it is not pure. YAHshua's father is of pure spirit hence when He was concieved he was of pure spirit and holy body. Just as the Flame was pure and the Bush was Holy. Just as the Ten Commandments had pure words and holy stone. Just as Aaron's rod has a pure blossom brought forth by God on a Holy withered rod. Just as the manna that descended was pure and the golden pot it rests in is Holy. These vessels are Holy and inanimate and reside in the Holy Habitation of God the Ark of the Covenant (with the exception of the bush). YAHshua says he is the bread of life that descended from heaven. He says that He is in His Father and His Father in Him. The same is true of these Holy Vessels they were symbols of what was to come. If God can use bushes, stones, pots, and sticks to get His Word out, I am sure He can use a man.

I am a son of God b/c my great...grandfather was Adam whose Father was God, but he sinned before he had knowledge of sin (as babies do), and from then on his spirit has been unpure. Hence REDEMPTION comes into play by one who can be held accountable, the mature Son of God who is not a babe but a manchild knowing both Good and Evil.

PEACE AND MUCH LOVE