Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectTo answer the question.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31135&mesg_id=31403
31403, To answer the question.
Posted by 2real, Thu Aug-25-05 01:06 PM
In the New Testament.
Only looking at the New Testament.
Our Father God IS NOT given a name. He is nameless. No Name. None. Anywhere
And if you dont know what I am going to say next, then you just joined us. (how y'all doin)

Why is there no name given?

Because the spirit comes first, it is was always supposed to come first. Over time, however, man got trapped in the Law. Did what only the law said do and did not adhere to the spirit. In other words man got real left brained (left spirited) which is the analyze and segregate brain not the, "lets come together as one" brain. They got too fatherly, they lost touch with their feminine side. God is balanced, has always been balanced, but when man gets unbalanced God has to check him. In the old testament man did whatever they felt, "ooh, lets make a golden calf. Oh let's worship this god now or how 'bout this one." God's children in the old testament did whatever they were feeling, they had no LAW to help them govern themselves.

In the New Testament man has the LAW, but now HE is too LAWFUL. Does not do anything outside of the letter of the LAW, kills and rebukes folk when they step outside of the LAW. Man thinks he's God b/c he gots the LAW. So what did YAHshua do? He went around breaking the LAW. Why? B/c HE was trying to show that the spirit is what you judge.
YAHshua did not write anything down, He did not command anyone else to write anything down, He didn't tell us to call God anything but Father. Why? Because if we call God father how can our spirit not be prepositioned in an affectionate mode? Even if we're mad at God but call him Father, that respect and affection remains.

A side note: Now that both the (Holy) Spirit and the (Holy) Law have been given to the children. We see churches that either got too much Spirit or too much LAW. If you know of a church that balances both? LET ME KNOW (for real).

So yes, my friends, God is a nameless God in the New Testament. Unique? Not really (see Allah), but almost. For if YAHshua was to speak of HIS Father's name again, it would bring back the whole conversation that we've been talking about for days and days, people getting caught up in the "what's His name?" (YHVH) rather than "who is He?" (My Father).

PEACE AND MUCH LOVE

YAHshua means YAH is Salvation. Only through HIS blood are we made presentable.