Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI cannot front...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=31135&mesg_id=31401
31401, I cannot front...
Posted by scribalartz, Thu Aug-25-05 09:56 AM
...this is one INCREDIBLE debate...a great discussion...i haven't seen anything this good on OKPActivist in quite awhile...the other great thing about it, is there has been very little if any ignorant ass rants about people's religious beliefs...

The essential nature of God, Yahweh, Allah, Buddah or whatever supreme being you choose to believe in/serve, IMO, is Love, Grace, Mercy and Peace that surpasses understanding. It is about your INDIVIDUAL relationship with YOUR "God" and how that manifests itself in the your universe/block...are you giving or taking and would YOUR God be proud to call you his own. The assumption here is that everyone who chimed in believes in and acknowledges some form of higher being.

I may not have answered the questions fully or to anyone's satisfaction, but the beautiful thing about discussions like this, for the thinking man, is that it forces you to take a hard look at what and why you believe in what you believe.

Good Looking AQsWrath and 2real and some others...i'm going back to dig some more so as to explain what i mean better...

Peace Balance & Light
God Bless