Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: right
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=30957&mesg_id=31066
31066, RE: right
Posted by analoguegirl, Mon Jul-25-05 02:51 AM
well actually ...you wouldnt have SEEN me because i haven't actually MARCHED on anything since ALTER MATOX lost his practicing liscense defending TEJUANA BRAULLY. (well ''protest'' in that form anyhow) ill leave that to yall.
i've moved onto other methods and platforms since then.( no need to elaborate on public board )

however, i have stood side by side - PROTESTED, BUILDED, AND OR MARCHED with jesse jackson, ,rev. al sharpton, chairman fred hampton jr., dr. ben chavis muhammed, assata shakur (cuba), THE MINISTER, the FOI, , dr khalid muhhamed (r.i.p.), the NBPP , malik l shabazz, dr. m. york, been to jail, been to hell , slung dope, been called a nigger,...ALL BEFORE i got a'' record deal. ''
and what diff. does this make . am i more qualified to say fuck the police now?

any time i get a call i go. have not slept in days... between building schools ,writting music and talking shit
i manage to fit in a bath or two also.

i desire peace and light for this planet and others. this is my general demeanor.... but untill that day comes i must maintain a heathy since of balance to stay woke.

and yes,
i was joking wit the sister bout the ass whippin. Stevie could've seen that. ( made her mad tho.)
made me mad first with her unqualified attacks on my character... that pisses one off ...work too hard for that Howard Kosal shit.
wouldn't be a woman if i didn't clear that up.
and
i was retaliating when i made the ''.... i only post just to make you feel speacial....'' post.
uncalled for. trully, sorry.
(ill be more mindful of who im dealing wit.)

my artistic style is only an asthetic image. every move or change is not intended to be a political statement. although most of them are. lol . i do alot shit cause its fly to me.
check my catalog.

t.v. will trick the shit out of you if you let it....dont confuse me wit those artist you described .
matter of fact i dont believe most of us are even qualified to make such strong accusations and assumptions about ANY artist .
any lil work that an artist or any of us do for the community is only a move toward all of our freedom...the slaves and the slave masters.

im sittin here nursing my daughter...1 of 2 children that i gave birth to naturally with no pain killers...
point: it hurts MORE to read the mentality of some of these post.

signed,

not just another
signed artist
activist
writter
philanthropist
photographer
interrior designer
freedom fighter
chef
mc
stylist