Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Why I wouldn't want to be famous...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=30957&mesg_id=31017
31017, RE: Why I wouldn't want to be famous...
Posted by TheLittlestLamb, Thu Jul-21-05 12:39 PM
Yes, I agree with EVERYTHING you posted! I do!!!!!!

To me, the famous ones -- the ones that "made" it-- they are the ones whose TALENT is ambition. That's it.

The real ones with the talent are usually of a shy, quiet nature and would rather the fame just come to them or just happen upon them. They don't go searching for it because they know they can live with or without the fame. They know their talent will be there whether they are on TV/Radio/Magazines or not These people, with the real talent, you will never ever or hardly hear about! It's the ones that can emulate TALENT that become the stars. You can only emulate talent for so long! Well emulate isn't a good word-- fake is a better word. Some stars fake talent until they can't fake it any longer and so their true colors start to show.

Just think, there is some real talented person out there just walking around happy because he/she thought of a story or a song or some composition-- and they want nothing more!