Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectthe irritable genie of soufice (sp?)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=30619&mesg_id=30635
30635, the irritable genie of soufice (sp?)
Posted by urthanheaven, Tue Mar-08-05 12:20 AM
i just got done listening to a peice on the effeminization of the black male, in which the tone is what one could consider to be very directly ant homosexual. the speaker goes as far as to define homosexual behavior as a white sex offence and the homosexual as a white sex offender.

he postulates that the trend of effiminization is to declaw the black male so as to make him easier to kill off, as well as create and deepen the divide between the black man and the black woman.

as a basis for that argument, traditional afrikan society (most homosexuals don't like this term, as i have noted) managed to survive for millenia on end with positive family relationships between man and woman as equals hand in hand throughout time with each occupying a specific role tailored to themselves. that all abberant behaviors arent individual pathologies but symptoms of a greater pathology called slavery and the wholesale exploitation of africa as a growing trend in the 1st and second millenium of the roman calender.

i thought it interesting to read this peice after listening to this man speak. while i see other immediate threats to the success of black people outside of homosexuality, and i agree that it can be somewhat of a division tactic, i am not sure that it is not a symptom of the current sick and insane industrial age. along with child molestation and beastiality. so says one inner voice. my higher vision is that everything is everything in the face of the divine. all paths lead to the most high. and that struggling on this planet is a forge for the spirit to temper it's resolve and it's strength.

perhaps, once you see something as outside yourself it can manifest traits and a malevolence of its own, like a cancer. but when you own the universe, and are the universe then all things make sense. i am of the mind that unless something is undrstood, denied it becomes a dangerous psychic vortex, like a festering wound, that unadressed will affect the greater health of the system.

people, like computers. the program that is loaded into them, culture. the language that they speak. the music that they play...

homosexual culture and language loaded into the black computer. is it still capable of functioning? at this point, people have chosen to, on this plane or previously, be homosexual. and these people came over on the same slave ships that i did. i'm sure i have my own problems manifested after the current maafa. even here i am of the mind that this is to galvanize us to be even stronger! the meek shall inherit the earth, means that the oppressed peoples have greater potential to explode into the next dimension. powder keg. catalyst.

personally, i probably left too much of my own oppinion in this post, but for the sake of yet another gay post/argument... i just realized something, the reason why people don't like to discuss this, is because of the polarization of the issue. it's very difficult to make any headway when a movement is so represented in the media and politics worldwide. a discussion on an internet forum will have very little impact.

haha! how about creating a separate nation for homosexuals? will they breed via technology or estranged temporary coopertion between the gays and the lesbians? that's the biggest problem. it is not a movement that can self sustain itself without taking from the heterosexual population and compromising breeding pairs.

eugenics. a very old 'science' that still exists and is currently targeting the wombs of people of color for its own unscrupulous aims. with this in mind, is homosexuality advisable? for a race that reproduces via that same set of equipment that would otherwise be abused.... and unused. women become old crones coveting youth. men become devious sexual predators jeapordising the youth that they prey upon.

it was mentioned that the term mentor comes from old greek teachers who took on male pupils, but as a price for their tutelage they were free to use the students however they will...

for the sake of discussion, this is the current anti homosexual 'propaganda' that i have been dealing with. does any one care to engage these points? again, i am not closing off to anyone as a human being, and i am willing to listen.

ok