Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: You're all over the place...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=30351&mesg_id=30399
30399, RE: You're all over the place...
Posted by brokenchains79, Tue May-03-05 10:41 AM
No I'm definitely not saying they were similiar by coincidence, I'm saying KMT had a direct influence on Greece which is undeniable, I agree with the basics of James and Diop, but there is some aspects of Greek culture that may be more derivative of Mesopotamian culture that is forgeign to Kemet, therefore I would be careful to likening it too much to Kemet. I.E. Kemet influenced Greek Philosophy which is evident by the Philosophers that acknowledge it and the ones that even visted, but to say Greek philosophy is Kemetic philosophy is just wrong, Greece got their intellectual thrust from Kemet but alot of that stuff is distinctly Greek and shouldn't even want to claim it, a despiritualized philosophy? I wouldn't claim that as a part of Kemetic legacy. My point is, there should just be a distinction between what is really Kemetic and what is really Greek, and what might have been influenced by Mesopotamia, even if Mesopotamia was originally Black which I find easy to believe, some point in history it was no longer Black and the history and culture changed with the people, making it less similar to Kemet and being a progenitor of Greek culture as well, disimilar from Kemet.

Some of the most dangerous Blacks in
the world are many of those brothers
and sisters who finished graduate
school "with honors" and yet operate
against the interest of Blacks because
of their Eurocentric orientation.
Dr. Bobby E. Wright