Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Well Kemet/egypt is a African civilization
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=30351&mesg_id=30376
30376, RE: Well Kemet/egypt is a African civilization
Posted by urthanheaven, Wed Apr-27-05 06:02 PM
so is it true that kemet came far enough before sumer to qualify as the parent of modern civilization and the model which all following civilizations draw their inspiration from either directly through study in kemet or indirectly through study from people who studied in kemet?

>but it is agreed that the people of the HAPI/nile valley
>civilizations migrated from the south thus this is where youh
>have the oldest settlements. Ta Seti came before dynastic KMT
>but even before that lands were ruled by chiefs and local
>rulers.

so how can we put the sumerian assertion that their civilization was created by aliens from the tenth planet as well as humanity itself?

>
>As far as the oldest human beings Mitochondrial(spelling)
>MtDNA proves African people are the elders of HUMANITY.

that helps. i've been working against the assumption that africans are ignorant and backwards, never created anything of lasting value, and deserved to be enslaved because it gave them such great opportunities in the land of the free. i think this has been laid down thick by the their-storians not our-storians for the past two to three hundred years, and compounds upon 400 years of slavery, current economic destablilization and exploitation to produce a particularly virulent cocktail of missinformation. one which you could spend your entire life time trying to remedy. i don't want to treat the symtom so i'm trying to identify the problem or the illness at it's root.

i think this missinformation is a root cause for african suffering world wide. and the reclamation of our legacy is paramount.

so i guess i too am trying to be like taharka in the 42nd (?) dynasty. reclaiming egypt and all history. and putting the african in his rightfull place.

or abubakari. or many of the great africans of old.

ok.