Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectweak is making a claim...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=29865&mesg_id=29884
29884, weak is making a claim...
Posted by nonaime, Tue Apr-19-05 06:15 PM
and NOT being able to back up what you wrote. You want ME to accept YOUR pov, remember? This isn't a Jesus is real post.

>...but since you cannot provide even ONE document then you
>decide to try and throw it back on to me...that's weak.

Because you wont accept the documents that DO talk about Jesus' existence, lol.

>I could've titled the post, "Is there OBJECTIVE Documentation of
>Jesus?" The result would still be same,

That and your original question are two different questions.

>no one providing anything but there personal conviction, yet passing it off as
>fact.

Yeah I remember somebody posting about wanting folks to accept that somebody never existed...they never posted facts supporting their personal convinctions. I see what you mean.

>No one has even touched 3X's post.....cats don't like to
>have their shit shakin'.

I don't remember seeing anything "shit shakin". Just a list of guys who DIDN'T say that Jesus never walked the earth.

>I don't have such a hard time
>refining my overview in the face of some real shit, but none
>of you can provide it, so...

Me neither. All I've asked is the same from you. A softball. You were supposed to hit that out the park. But you don't have any real proof that denies Jesus' existence.

I'll admit it. I don't have anything outside of the Bible that speaks about Jesus' existence, but that's okay. To be honest, I don't really care about your need of external observations. By FAITH *I* accept what the Bible says as being true.

It is by Faith I accept Jesus. What shred of scientific evidence supports your view on Jesus. Here I am being *weak* again, funny you can't answer the question.

What "real shit" led you to believe that Jesus DIDN'T exists? What is the *it* that excuses your ability to beleive something to be true or false when the best thing going for you is that a couple of people didn't write about what you suppose.

And I don't even need facts, just an observation that supports why you think the way you do.Pliny the elder wrote a book that said that he was with Mark and 'em and they a buncha liars? Name a credible writer, who was around when Jesus was alive, who wrote,"I was there the whole time in Jeruslem and I never saw Jesus or any of the people that he hung out with" Where are the observations that support what you believe. I have mine: Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John, despite YOUR objections, it's what I base my faith on. Hell I even go out on the web and search for what Thomas' doubting tail has to say.

1.You don't have any facts 2.you don't even have anyone that was alive when Jesus was alive denying Jesus' existence...you just BELIEVE that Jesus didn't exist. Just like I BELIEVE that he did. And you have the audacity to talk about people trying to pass their beliefs off as facts.

shame.on.you.