Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Last thing on this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=29666&mesg_id=29777
29777, RE: Last thing on this
Posted by jenNjuice, Tue Mar-29-05 08:17 PM
im sorry, but im not making christians out to be the victim here.
anyway, I BEEN in the church, i left the church, and im back. but i learned God doesn't exist in the pews nor is he really in the hearts of christians who do evil. you think you seen some crooked christians? i've seen more than you and then some. i been robbed by these crooked pastors out here, shoot im african, and if you think these american pastors out here are doing wrong, please you have no idea as to what SOME of these people are doing out here. BUT i realized GOD IS STILL GOD. what they do doesn't take away a thing from who he is to me. And i thank God i had the ability to discern that which is true from what is false.seperate the word from the hands of which are holding it than judge and see for yourself...

anyway, it was nice talking with you.peace

"The only thing we wanted for our country was the right to a decent existence, to dignity without hypocrisy , to independence without restrictions... The day will come when history will have its say."-Lumumba